Barber DME is now hiring respiratory therapist for our customers in the DMV. Thank you for your interest in Barber DME Supply Group. Below you will find the Respiratory Therapist job description. Please read through it to see if you feel that you are a proper fit for the position. If so, please filled out the form below to upload your resume for review by our human resources team.
Primary Responsibility: The role of the durable medical equipment (DME) Respiratory Therapist Setup Technician is to be fully responsible for performing the education, orientation and compliance of the DME with the patient. The respiratory therapist must provide all necessary information to the patient and/or caregiver to ensure safe and proper use by the patient/caregiver. The therapist must ensure proper documentation of the appointment as directed. Setup guidance, refit, pressure changes, compliance follow-up and education will be done virtually.
Other duties for which the employee will be responsible:
- Report any potential safety or therapy risks as assessed in patient homes
- Maintain a clean driving record and be able to be insured to operate company vehicles
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Employee will be expected to attend at least 6 hours of continuing education requirements as offered by the company
- Friendly and engaging personality, with a focus in excellent customer service.
- Proficiency in verbal communication in English and understanding of written English.
- CRT or RRT license in Virginia.This job description represents a general outline of the essential and major job duties, functions and qualifications required. This cannot be considered all-inclusive and comprehensive of what is being considered due to the dynamic nature of work performed to accomplish Barber DME’s mission.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25 per hour
- Associate (Preferred)
- CRT or RRT license in VA
- Respiratory therapy: 1 year (Preferred)