Barber DME is now hiring stores managers for our Ft. Carson location.
Thank you for your interest in Barber DME Supply Group. Below you will find the Store Manager job description. Please read through it to see if you feel that you are a proper fit for the position. If so, please filled out the form below to upload your resume for review by our human resources team.
Have a passion for helping others? Excel in retail? Previous experience in a healthcare, and/or Durable Medical Equipment and Home Health setting? Consider an adventure with Barber DME Supply Group, a full-service medical equipment company that offers Durable Medical Equipment to consumers and home patients throughout the United States. We’re looking for a new Store Manager to join our team.
We are seeking a full-time Store Manager with previous experience and success selling a full range of DME or similar products and services to our patients and customers in an informed, professional, and customer-friendly manner. Our ideal Store Manager will possess the ability to prioritize tasks, have the flexibility to work a schedule between Monday – Friday and at times Saturday, display excellent listening and customer service skills, and have a command of basic math skills.
As a Store Manager you will set sales goals for the sales associates, represent the store and Barber DME in a positive manner, thoroughly learn all products and promotions, and attend all required training; inspire customers to buy, advise customers on use and care of merchandise, follow loss prevention and inventory control processes. Our ideal Store Manager is a highly motivated individual, eager and can help maintain strong relationships with Barber DME’s clients, patients, customers, referrals, and the military community.
Minimum Requirements for Consideration:
- 1+ yrs retail experience in durable medical equipment, home health equipment, home health care, or related
- 1+ yrs customer service experience
- 1+ yrs Point of Sale (POS) software proficiency
- Self-motivated, helpful, engaging, and informative
- Strong and effective communicator written, presentation, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, compliant in the state of residency
- Fully proficient in English – speaking, writing, reading, and comprehension
- US Citizen
- High School graduate/diploma
- Ability to work some weekends and overtime as needed
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Bi-lingual (Spanish a plus)
- BrightTree Software experience
- Knowledge of medical insurance and eligibility process
- Knowledge of HIPAA & FWA practices and requirements
- DME/POS Software Systems proficiency
– Military ID holders preferred
Barber DME offers a comprehensive benefit package with competitive medical/dental/vision insurance, life and disability insurances, PTO, and a 401(k) plan with a company match. Part-time employees are eligible to participate in some Barber DME benefit programs.
Barber DME strives for a workplace that reflects the communities we serve. Veterans and their family members are encouraged to apply. Barber DME is an equal opportunity employer. We do not tolerate discrimination against our employees, customers, and partners regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status. We are a drug-free workplace and smoke-free campus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location